posted by http://wimw-Bachmann.blogspot.com at 5:36 AM
Do you feel safer on the street? (I was in New York last week, so this was much on my mind.) Blue skies! (no shortage of those, I see) -- Dan Ford
'street' is perhaps not the right term. Its a save place here, if one avoids certain areas. There is the same head of state here since 40 years now, and there are plenty of French paratroopers to get us out, in case. If anyone of you comes to central Africa, come to my place. We now even have a working refrigerator :-)))))Olaf
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Do you feel safer on the street? (I was in New York last week, so this was much on my mind.) Blue skies! (no shortage of those, I see) -- Dan Ford
'street' is perhaps not the right term. Its a save place here, if one avoids certain areas.
There is the same head of state here since 40 years now, and there are plenty of French paratroopers to get us out, in case.
If anyone of you comes to central Africa, come to my place. We now even have a working refrigerator :-)))))
Olaf
Post a Comment
<< Home