http://wimw-Bachmann.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007



This is a famous carikatur once published in The Times

This is the Times headline of today:


Great Satan sits down with the Axis of Evil

posted by http://wimw-Bachmann.blogspot.com at 7:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Was Afghanistan the Soviet Union’s Vietnam? I'd re...
  • Dan Ford said... Olaf, that is the first photo I ...
  • Cheers! News from AfricaEver heard of the armies o...
  • For a change...some good news about UN performance...
  • Usually I’m an optimistic person.There are, howeve...
  • Speculative answers to some questions---Why did Go...
  • To what extent has the release of evidence after t...
  • UpdateMy desk is no longer at Roosevelt Island...i...
  • Good News: WW 2 is over:Britain to make its final ...
  • NEW REPORT ON POLITICAL VIOLENCE FINDS GLOBAL WARS...

About Me

Name: http://wimw-Bachmann.blogspot.com
Location: Palma de Mallorca, Balears, Spain

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger